Date not suitable?
No problem, this challenge is also available in...
This exciting adventure combines a trek in the fascinating Serra da Bocaina National Park and kayaking in the beautiful Bay of Paraty, very close to the Tropics.
Brazil is the 5th largest country in the world, occupying nearly half of the continent of South America. Brazil possesses many incredible landscapes and is rich in cultural diversity. This incredible challenge involves trekking in Serra da Bocaina National Park and kayaking in the Bay of Paraty through a rainforest area between São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, close to the Tropics.
Included in the cost of the challenge:
- International flights to/from Brazil.
- All internal transfers in Brazil.
- All meals.
- Accommodation in tents, hotels or local houses.
- Sea kayaks.
- Extensive group first aid kit.
- An English speaking challenge leader.
- Full local support team.
- Relevant backup facilities.
- A T-Shirt.
- A contribution to funding reduction of carbon dioxide emissions through Climate Care.
- A donation to local community development projects.
- Discount from Nomad Travellers Stores.
Find out more today
Secure your place on this challenge with one of our charity partners - just click on a charity logo on the right for further details.