After a day discovering Cusco and a fantastic train ride to Machu Picchu, your cycling adventure begins in the Sacred Valley of the Incas to cross the Andes and enter the incredible Amazon rainforest.
- Visit the amazing Inca capital of Cusco
- Cycle through remote, rural Andean communities
- Observe a stunning diversity of flora & fauna
- Stay in the Manu Biosphere Reserve
- Explore the iconic 'Lost City' of Machu Picchu
The following items are included in your expedition:
- International flights to/from Peru
- Internal transfers
- All meals and drinking water
- All accommodation
- Group first aid supplies
- English-speaking challenge leader
- Full local support team
- Charity Challenge t-shirt
- Discounts from Cotswold Outdoor and Nomad Travellers Stores for personal equipment.
Find out more today
Secure your place on this challenge with one of our charity partners - just click on a charity logo on the right for further details.