Your two week expedition follows the Uhl River, through rhododendron and evergreen forests. The route takes in Hindu settlements and isolated Buddhist monasteries.
This once in a lifetime adventure combines fantastic Himalayan trekking with a trip to the exiled Tibetan community of India. The challenge starts and finishes in Dharamsala, the centre of the Tibetan Community and the home of the Dalai Lama, at the heart of the highest mountain range on Earth.
Your 2-week challenge follows the Uhl River, through evergreen and rhododendron forests. The route passes isolated Buddhist monasteries and Hindu settlements. The region is still largely unvisited, making it an unspoilt and pristine trekking area.
- International flights to/from India.
- Internal transfers.
- All meals and drinking water.
- All accommodation (tents and hotels).
- Group first aid supplies.
- English-speaking challenge leader.
- Full local support team.
- A Charity Challenge T-Shirt.
- Discount from Nomad Travellers Stores for personal equipment.
Find out more today
Secure your place on this challenge with one of our charity partners - just click on a charity logo on the right for further details.