Your trek begins in the buzzing capital of Havana. You will trek for four days, for between 6 and 7 hours a day, passing coffee plantations, farms, and fruit plantations.
Your trek starts in the fascinating capital of Havana, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Most of the old quarter of Havana still remains untouched despite the various revolutions and wars that have happened over the past 200 years.
Once out of Havana, things are quieter and generally more easygoing. But this is where your adventure begins. You will be trekking for 6-7 hours each day, for four days, passing beautiful scenery.
The undulating terrain is tough going in parts, but the incredible views and tropical waterfalls to bathe in make your efforts very worthwhile. You will visit the fascinating city of Santa Clara, infamous for being the site of the final battle of the Cuban Revolution, the Sierra del Escambray and lastly the beautiful city of Trinidad.
What's Included in the Trip Cost?
- Your international flights to/from Cuba.
- All meals and drinking water.
- All transfers in Cuba.
- All accommodation whether in hacienda or hotel.
- Group first aid supplies.
- English-speaking expedition leader.
- A full local support team.
- A Charity Challenge T-Shirt.
- Discounts from Cotswold Outdoor & Nomad Travellers Stores for personal
- Your Cuban Tourist card.
Find out more today
Secure your place on this challenge with one of our charity partners - just click on a charity logo on the right for further details.