At 5,895m, Mount Kilimanjaro is one of the biggest volcanoes that has ever broken through the Earth's crust. Your challenge is to trek to its summit.
- Summit the highest freestanding mountain in the world
- Trekking through an unspoilt wilderness
- More secluded route to the summit
- Trekking through five different types of eco-system
- Optional Zanzibar and safari extension available
Your trek begins in the rainforests of the Lemosho Glades and climbs upwards as you become acclimatised to the altitude on Shira Plateau. From here you will steal a glimpse of your ultimate goal- Kibo, Mount Kilimanjaro's main ice-capped peak. You trek onwards via Barranco Wall and the beautiful Southern Flank, along the Barafu Route on your way to the top.
What is Included in the Cost of the Challenge?
- Your international flights to and from Kilimanjaro
- All transfers in Tanzania
- All meals
- Entry into National Parks on our itinerary
- All accommodation (tents and hotels)
- Group first aid supplies
- English speaking challenge leader
- Relevant back-up facilities
- A Charity Challenge T-Shirt
- Discount from Nomad Travellers Stores for personal equipment
Find out more today
Secure your place on this challenge with one of our charity partners - just click on a charity logo on the right for further details.