This amazing trek to the summit of the majestic Indian mountain, Stok Kangri, (6,114m) is an ideal opportunity for trekkers who would like to summit a Himalayan Peak.
- Viewing magnificent mountain scenery.
- Visiting Leh, a Tibetan influenced town.
- Ascending one of the highest Himalayan peaks in India (6,114m).
- Celebrating our achievements at the stunning Taj Mahal.
The spectacular Stok Kangri, (6,114m/20,130ft) is one of the Zansker Range's main peaks, located in the stunning Ladakh region. This high, arid environment has captured travellers' imaginations since it was first opened for visitors, in 1974. This challenge takes us through secluded high villages, remote valleys and past ancient hilltop monasteries, before we reach the foot of the mountain.
The Following Items are Included in the Cost:
- International flights to/from Delhi, India
- All internal transfers when in India
- Entry to the Stok National Park
- All meals (including drinking water)
- All accommodation (whether in tents, hotels, or other)
- Group first aid supplies
- An English speaking Sherpa Guide
- Local support team
- Charity Challenge T-Shirt
- Relevant back-up facilities
- Discount from Nomad Travellers Stores for personal equipment
Find out more today
Secure your place on this challenge with one of our charity partners - just click on a charity logo on the right for further details.