The following terms govern any competitions run by TOD.com Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales (company number 04956507) whose trading address is at 4 Bedern Bank, Ripon, North Yorkshire, HG4 1PE, UK ('timeoutdoors'), who own and operate the timeoutdoors.com website.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
By entering a competition on the timeoutdoors website or social media pages you are agreeing to timeoutdoors storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media site. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless any social media network from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to timeoutdoors and not to the social media network.
By adding photos to the competition gallery you are granting permission for these images to be used by timeoutdoors on our website and other online communications.
By submitting your photo you understand and agree that timeoutdoors has no obligation to publish your photo. You must be the author/copyright holder of all images submitted.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees or contractors (or members of their immediate families) of timeoutdoors.
3. Entries must be posted on the website, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Facebook entries must tag timeoutdoors. Twitter and Instagram entries must include any hastag specified in the competition.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The winner will be the entrant selected randomly by the application used to run the competition.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and timeoutdoors reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by telephone or e-mail. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
8. The prize is not transferable to another person.
9. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
11. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
which tells you how we use any personal information we may collect about you by entering a competition.
13. timeoutdoors reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.