Cycle and run 1000 miles in 2017 - from flabby to fabulous!
This year I'm going to cycle & run 1000 miles which will knock the socks off last year. Bring it on!
- By Jan 17th 2017 - complete 12 Lean in 15 workouts
- Cycle 75 miles by Feb Half Term (13th Feb)
- Be two stone lighter as a bridesmaid May 6th
I'm aiming to complete the 40 mile route!
After a mediocre year last year, I have decided to make 2017 count. I'm turning 33 and need to get fit and toned for a number of reasons:
- to feel and look good
- to not be a podgy bridesmaid in May 2017
- to get out and about in the beautiful countryside
It's going to be slow going but I will get there, one day at a time.
Don't miss out on early-bird entry fees, competitions and other exclusive deals - sign up for our weekly newsletter now!