Yorkshire Cancer Research skydive challenge
Charity challenge advertising with a measurable return on investment
We help charities of all sizes recruit new fundraisers by promoting their charity challenges to our huge audience of active people. In fact, we are the single largest provider of leads to the BHF and NSPCC - and we can provide leads for your charity. So, what exactly do we do?
1. We give charities access to a huge audience of active people looking for a challenge with 90,000+ website visitors each month and 65,000+ newsletter subscribers.
2. We help charities recruit new fundraisers by providing them with leads - the name, email and phone number of individuals, groups and families interested in taking part in challenges.
3. By providing leads, we enable charities to measure their ROI and allow them to follow up and monitor registrations - making our service 100% transparent & accountable.
REQUEST DETAILS NOW
Find out everything you need to know about listing your challenges on timeoutdoors - fill in the enquiry form now to get instant access to...
- website demographics & audience details
- step by step guide to how the service works
- cost of listing challenges on the site
- weekly newsletter schedule & advertising options
- website feature & banner advertising options
- contact details - so you can email or call a human with any questions
We've analysed over 13,000 leads for challenge events that we've generated to date in 2015 to give an indication of what's popular with our users. You'll get access to this data analysed by activity (such as trekking, running), by popular types of challenges (such as Kili, London to Paris, marathons etc) and by month.
Don't panic, you're NOT registering for anything at this stage, just asking for details, and we will never sell your personal details or bombard you with phone calls.